Thursday, December 13, 2012

CODY RUDE????

Cody Rhodes' mustache....yeah. I do NOT like it! Cody does not have the kind of face that requires a mustache. It just does not fit! I knew I wasn't the only one who thought it was weird looking when I heard the crowd chanting, "CODY'S MUSTACHE!!! CODY'S MUSTACHE!!!" The thing needs to go...like now!!!!

On the other hand, whenever I see him now, I automatically see Rick Rude! Please don't throw things at me for saying that. Yes, I think the "Dashing" One and the "Ravishing" One, look alike now. See, they even have nicknames that sound alike! I mainly wanted to post this to see if anyone else thinks so too! Come on, I can't be the only one!!!

Take a look here:
I mean, it isn't an exact look-alike but they look so similar it drives me crazy!!!

What do you think?
-Fefe

No comments:

Post a Comment